1. Notice
  2. Download
  3. Newsletter

Notice

Title [Exhibitor's Meeting, etc] IMPORTANT NOTICEs as of Aug. 17
Contributor 관리자 Date 2015-08-17 오후 7:59:59 Hit 5,253
File file KES2015_Exhibitor Manual as of Aug.26.pdf    file KES2015_Exhibitor's Meeting(0827)_KR.pdf    

Dear KES Exhibitors!

This Year’s Korea Electronics Show is coming up, I hope everything is going well with preparing the show.

< Key Dates and Deadlines >

1.  Exhibitor’s Meeting on Aug. 27

We plan to hold the exhibitor’s meeting on Aug. 27 in Seoul, Korea. And your booth location will be decided at that time.

If you have any local partners here in Korea, let them join the meeting or We will choose the best available booth for you, when your time comes up.

Your booth No. will be also confirmed after this meeting.

(For more details regarding the meeting, Please find the attached file in KR, forward this mail to your local partners)

1.  Balance Payment Due by Aus. 28.

If you missed the first deadline of balance Payment which was Aug. 13 or applied for KES 2015 after Aug. 13, Please make it this time within the final & Second deadline.

And also be noted that any disadvantages or responsibilities caused by missing the balance payment in time lies with the exhibitors.  

< Key Information >

1.  KES Official Hotels

If you stay in one of our official hotels, you can get not only the price discount but also free shuttle service during the show.

For more details, please visit our website at http://www.kes.org/bbs/view.asp?id=eng_notice&no=124&page=1

1.  Exhibitor’s Service Manual Release.

The final version of Exhibitor’s Manual will be released via email & website at the end of August.  

However, some exhibitors are eager to get it ASAP, therefore hereby I attach the currently updated Manual as of today.

But be sure that this is not the final version, some of the contents can be changed or updated.

(Check the file name and Updated Date from now on)

Hope every success in our show, and please let me know if you have any other questions or problems regarding KES 2015

I will be happy to answer it.

Thank you!

Best Regards.

H.W Lee / KEA